October 21, 2016
We are excited to announce that for the first time the West Midlands will have its own regional platform to showcase the diversity and talent of young dancers.
U Dance West Midlands will feature outstanding performances by talented young dancers from across the West Midlands, as well as having a chance to perform groups will also take part in workshops and other exciting dance activities.
Between eight and ten groups from across the West Midlands will be selected to take part, three of which will then be chosen to perform at U Dance 2017.
You can apply for this opportunity if you are:
- Aged between 11 – 19 years; disabled young people up to the age of 25 years
- A dance group with a maximum of 20 dancers practicing any style of dance
- Have a rehearsed 2-7 min dance piece (absolutely no longer that 7 mins)
- Available to perform on Sunday 19 February 2017
- Be based in the West Midlands
Applications are now open , the deadline is Friday 2 December 2016
For further information, please contact: email@example.com